From time to time it happens that your video is being rejected, the reason could be caused by a magnitude of issues.
Here is a list of some of the most common reasons and ideas to help you avoid these in future:
- Went through the Intro-questions multiple times with varying answers
- Going through our intro-questions many times with different answers will most likely get your video rejected even if you eventually fit the target group. If an issue acquired while entering the study, please contact the relevant person in charge (is mentioned in the invitation email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Don’t go through our screener multiple times if you don’t gain access the first time, because even if you complete the study, we cannot compensate you based on falsified information. If an issue acquired while entering the study, please contact the relevant person in charge (is mentioned in the invitation email or contact email@example.com)
- Make sure your microphone is working, we suggest using a headset with a built-in microphone. Make sure you are in a noise-free environment while participating.
- Follow the instructions in the survey and take your time answering every question.
- Take your time answering every question and go through the material at a reasonable pace, the video will have an acceptable length. For reference look for the estimated period of time, our team suggests you spend on the study in the invitation email.
- Some studies require webcam footage, while the majority does not have this requirement, it's an important one when it's needed. If it is a requirement remember to enable the use of your webcam while recording your screen.
If none of these issues occurred while participating and your video still got rejected, you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then investigate the problem and figure out the best way to resolve the issue.